Phyrex|Aug 28, 2026 18:44
This dual-currency trade was made this afternoon, and as soon as I got off the plane, I regretted it. I should’ve waited. If Walsh’s speech isn’t too aggressive, I could’ve just placed a higher order. But if Walsh’s speech is aggressive and causes the market to drop, I could’ve gotten a better price or higher interest. Busy like crazy right now, just hoping neither of these two trades gets executed on Monday.
Choosing $75,000 with such low interest was purely to avoid execution on Monday. The interest yield is above stable levels, but the risk is slightly higher. At the time, I picked $75,000 because I was worried Trump might stir up trouble over the weekend and completely forgot about the Jackson Hole Symposium.
Looking at it now, even if the market thinks Walsh is considering a rate hike, the price is still around $77,000. It doesn’t feel overly bearish. If Trump doesn’t cause any drama over the weekend, bitcoin:native should stay above $75,000 on Monday.
Fingers crossed. Mainly because both my own funds and test funds are tied up at $75,000 . If I had waited until after Walsh’s Jackson Hole speech, I probably could’ve placed the same interest order at $72,000.
@Gate Crypto, US stocks, Hong Kong stocks, Korean stocks, gold, CFDs, prediction markets—all-in-one trading platform.
Share To
Timeline
HotFlash
APP
X
Telegram
CopyLink