时光预言机i
时光预言机i|11月 01, 2026 08:18
Let's analyze the market situation: Bitcoin:native, after the drop caused by the theft incident, didn't directly break through the 76k support level and is now finding support around 77k. Some of the short-term panic in the market has subsided. The next step is to see if funds can return to the market. I just checked the contract open interest; long positions are greater than short positions, and the funding rate has remained positive throughout the decline, indicating that not many people are chasing the short position. Instead, some are buying spot and futures after the drop. However, the current market buying power is not strong enough. Long positions can only be held long-term if key resistance levels are broken; otherwise, it's best to focus on swing trading. Next, we need to see if 77k can hold. If it doesn't break below 77k by next week, I think the market will at least test the 79-80k resistance level. I don't have any particular opinion right now; buy on dips first, and only short if it fails to rise. After this round of decline, the market liquidity for BTC is still acceptable, so I'm betting on a rebound. The more chaotic the market, the more you should reduce unnecessary trading. True trading doesn't require holding positions every day, nor does it mean participating in every market movement. Sometimes, understanding the market yet choosing to remain inactive is itself a trading skill.
+4
Mentioned
Share To

Timeline

HotFlash

APP

X

Telegram

Facebook

Reddit

CopyLink

Hot Reads