交易员张张子|Oct 31, 2026 07:46
Good afternoon, brothers. After yesterday and today's two sharp drops, Bitcoin has basically reached the major support range of 75-766 that I've been mentioning. This smooth and rapid drop is thanks to the hackers' help; otherwise, the market wouldn't have been able to make such a large move.
I publicly announced my entry point when Bitcoin was pushed up. Those who entered at the same time as me with light positions can hold on. Those with heavy positions should set their stop-loss orders at the previous low. Now, we just need to wait for the aftershocks to subside and for the rebound to begin. Alternatively, we can wait until I lose money and then announce it on the forum so everyone can join me later. My current win rate is 100%.
When the market drops, some are betting 50,000-60,000, even 30,000-40,000. Looking back at every major crash or black swan event, it's always a temporary bottom. The question is whether everyone dares to enter and whether they can hold on. Buy when no one is interested, sell when everyone is clamoring. When Bitcoin was above 85, a bunch of people were calling for a bullish pullback and chasing the highs. Now that it's crashed, those who were calling for a bullish pullback are afraid to buy? Is it that you've lost all your money or are you just panicking???
The market hasn't been very volatile over the weekend. Even if it doesn't rebound, as long as the previous low isn't broken, it will eventually go up. Don't be afraid. It's already fallen to this level; how much lower can Bitcoin go? If it breaks below 75, look at the 73-705 levels. The lower it falls, the stronger the buying pressure will be. If you're hesitant to buy at this level for fear of a second test, then dare to take a small position at the levels mentioned above? Remember, I bought at 77 and 765. Even if it does test that level again, wouldn't it be better to buy later? If it doesn't reach that level, then you can profit directly! BTC
Share To
Timeline
HotFlash
APP
X
Telegram
CopyLink