子棋(重生版)|Oct 27, 2026 12:43
The Nasdaq has seen several consecutive days of gains, and BTC also has a chance to stabilize and rebound around $80,000!
Bitcoin:native has failed to mount a significant rebound since falling from around $84,800.
Looking at the 4-hour chart, while the price has temporarily stabilized around $80,000 and the rate of decline has slowed, the rebound highs are still pushing downwards, and short-term moving averages have not been recovered. OKX
Currently, we can only say that the decline has eased somewhat; it's too early to say that the bulls have regained control. Indicators show some improvement.
There is indeed a short-term rebound demand on the 4-hour chart, but the price is still below the 20 and 50-period moving averages. Indicators are recovering first, but the price hasn't broken through, so this kind of rebound is likely to be pushed back down again.
The funding situation is similar. About $110 million flowed in again on Monday, indicating that institutions haven't completely withdrawn. There is indeed buying interest around $80,000, but this inflow is not enough to push the price out of the current range.
The external environment has eased somewhat in the short term. Nasdaq futures have rebounded, and US Treasury yields have fallen, which is favorable for BTC, but this week will not be easy to trade. With the Fed's interest rate decision, GDP, PCE, and tech giants' earnings reports all due, any discrepancies between expectations and reality could trigger renewed volatility in US stocks and Bitcoin.
Therefore, my outlook for this week is not optimistic.
It looks more like a technical correction within a weak consolidation phase; I don't see the conditions for a direct new upward move yet.
On the downside, watch for $79,400-$80,000. If this level fails to hold, the price will likely test $78,000.
On the upside, a recovery to $81,600-$82,000, followed by a firm hold above $83,000, is needed for the rebound to truly strengthen, and only then will there be a chance to retest $85,000.
At this level, I'm neither in a hurry to buy the dip nor want to blindly short.
The price has been hovering around $80,000 for quite some time, with both bulls and bears waiting for this week's data and US stock market performance to provide direction. If the negative news materializes and BTC still fails to break through $80,000, it indicates that the support below is effective. If the environment improves but the price still cannot break through $82,000-$83,000, it also indicates that the selling pressure above is heavier than expected.
Share To
Timeline
HotFlash
APP
X
Telegram
CopyLink