Phyrex|10月 20, 2026 09:41
The midterm elections are getting closer and closer. Previously, I used $10,000 to test dual-currency investments, but now I've bumped it up to $80,000. Originally, I was planning to buy one Bitcoin, with the expected price around $80,000, so I decided to use this price to test the returns of dual-currency investments.
Yesterday should have been the second day, but the price and interest rate yesterday weren’t ideal. This time, the goal is to keep the profit on one bitcoin:native investment above 10%. This profit can outperform the funding rate for BTC, so I’m treating it as a new test.
If I manage to buy it, I’ll hold onto it. The big target is below $83,000, but of course, the lower the better. Today, I’ve set it at $79,000, with the expiration tomorrow afternoon at 4 PM.
One @Gate, trading more markets.
Share To
Timeline
HotFlash
APP
X
Telegram
CopyLink