Max Trades|Aug 29, 2026 13:22
BTC
If you made the mistake of not positioning yourself yet, here might be your final chance.
After the recent rally, BTC is now showing the first signs of exhaustion.
Once we get the pullback I’m anticipating, there are two different scenarios I could see playing out.
The first would be a slightly smaller pullback into the $70K–$74K region, where price would retest the accumulation area from summer 2024.
The second scenario would be for this support area to fail, leading to a deeper pullback toward the highs of the range we just broke out from.
Therefore, my plan for now is to wait for price to reach my first area of interest and observe the reaction.
If buyers step back in and defend this area, I will add to my running swing long position.
If, on the other hand, price breaks through that level with momentum, I’ll wait for BTC to approach my second area of interest before adding to the position.(Max Trades)
Share To
Timeline
HotFlash
APP
X
Telegram
CopyLink